Sunday, November 23, 2008

Welcome to the Blog of Prefaces

Since there's nothing new under the sun, I cannot promise that anything you are reading on this blog is in original. There's not going to be a coherent theme to any of my posts - I have tried that before, and it didn't work out. Writing about the same topic over and over again becomes tiring after a while - not just for the writer, but also the reader. And if I begin to bore my readers, they will simply stay away, and that just won't do it for a blog.
So I will make every effort to post on as wide a range of topics as possible - with the possible exception of my personal life, which is really none of my reader's business.
I will try to leave the comment section unmoderated - unless it gets out of hand with too much trolling. Please keep comments on-topic as much as possible. Or at least interesting. Or at the very least avoid being offensively stupid.
So without much further ado, I present to you my Blog of Prefaces.

JR

1 comment:

  1. Hi James,
    responding to your invitation to visit your blog.I particularly enjoyed reading "The Pretence of Knowledge" which is pertinent to Shermers debate about the economy and regulation. Getting used to this type of thing. So if I have commented in the wrong place let me know.
    regards,
    Roy Edmunds.

    ReplyDelete